6/27/2009

I´m back...but tomorrow I´ll leave again

I´m back in Sweden after a tour in Spain with Joybells gospel choir. We´ve had the best time and it´s been such a blessing to see what God does today....and what God does through music. We pray that God blesses Praise Unit and our new CD and that he will show in the music, the lyrics and in our lives.

I have just heard the first song that´s entirely finished (or very close) and it really sounds great if I may say so. I can´t wait to hear the rest of the songs.

After a few days in Sweden I´m actually leaving again tomorrow. I´m going for a six weeks trip in the United States with my wife and her sister. I´m soooo excited! I will try to give some reports from our trip on this blog when I can.

blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacob,
6 weeks in America? And what about release-party for the new P.U.-CD in sweden without you???
But I wish you a good time in the U.S. with your wife.
Susanne

Praise Unit said...

It´s true that I will miss out on the first concert with the new songs but I will be back in Sweden for the official release party.

Thanks for the concern though.....

/ Jakob