12/13/2012

More fellowship

One of my first friends in Germany was Hans-Werner Scharnowski who produced the Joybells -Live in Germany CD together ith me in the 90's. Yesterday we had some fellowship with his church choir, Living Gospel, and Praise Unit did our little acoustic thing for the people who came to enjoy the evening in Lüdenscheid. We had a great time (as we seem to always have on this tour) and again we were very well taken care of and we enjoyed listening to Living Gospel, who had a very good mixture of songs for the evening.

Hansi reminded me about the days when I had long hair, which I had when I started directing Joybells. I don't know how many german gospel singers actually remember me in long hair.

Well, just a few minutes until concert in Langenberg. Better get dressed...

No comments: