2/09/2009

Who deserves a blessing?

"Who deserves a blessing?". Right now this is the title of one of the songs I am working with for "The Mission Field". I know some people wake up every morning with a smile on their face and say "thank you for one more day", and I know some people wake up and say "I have nobody to thank for anything today". I don't know why it's like this, and to be honest I don't know if I can finish this song, "who deserves a blessing", because I am in the middle of a conversation with a 17-year old boy who is stuck in a situation where suicide seems to be the only way out. He does not know Jesus yet, and it seems like he wants to keep it that way. So how can I write a song about all the blessings in my life when I know what he is going through right now? I don't know, but I hope and pray that you will hear good news from me soon about this boy.
Posted by Joakim

No comments: