9/15/2011

Day 3 - Christmas drums are hammering!

Today has been a loooong but very funny day!! We've recorded 5 songs and I'm very satisfied with the results. 2 of the songs that I recorded I had never heard before so that was an interesting experience for me and I've worked so hard that I have a blister on my thumb! hehe!
In the afternoon Joakim came to visit us. That was great so we could record the songs that wasn't ready yet.

Now I only have 2 songs left to record. I feel a little sad 'cause it has been a great week! I thank God that he put me here in Praise unit, I just love it!!

Here's a clip from today:
Marys boy child

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hej Simon,
thanks for telling us what s going on with Praise Unit!!! I always like reading the news from Sweden. Hope to see you soon again, vi ses, Tina