4/15/2009

Feels good to be back

I´m back home after one week of work at a camp for people with autism. I´ve had a great week and I always feel very blessed after these camps. I learn a lot from hanging out with those people that looks like me in many ways but that also are very different from myself. And after one week without a computer and internet it feels good to enter this blog and see what my friends in Praise Unit´s been up to. The recording is obviously continuing acording to plan. Exept working with the album we are trying to schedule for conserts this summer. We have many invataitions and now it´s just the matter of making sure we have singers and a band that´s available these dates. If you want Praise Unit to visit your city, don´t hesitate to contact us.

bless
/ Jakob

No comments: