8/19/2011

Teaching my song

I have had some Internet problems, so I could not blog yesterday. But now I have taught my song "We pray" to the GMWA mass choir, and today we recorded it for the CD. It was of course a very special experience to teach this to one of the biggest african-american gospel music festivals. Since I was at GMWA in 2008 I had an idea about how to prepare myself, and I think I made it work. The choir seemed to like it and they sounded great. But I've got a message to all of you who sang "We pray" in Hannover 2008 -you did better! ;)

A bonus for me was to hang out with Mrs Avis Graves from Charlotte, NC. She used to come to Stockholm Gospel festival, before I knew that gospel would be my life. Next year we will work together in Italy. So many exciting things happen when you work for the Lord!

No comments: