5/28/2009

Oslo again

Tomorrow I leave for Oslo where I will meet the Soul Children again. This time it's a festival of 1500 kids and I am really excited about the kind of party it will be. I really look forward to hearing the kids, and also the other artists and instructors that will be there. It will be a weekend with friends from different parts of my life. Anki and Magnus Spångberg from my home town will be there, and they taught me my first gospel moves. Walt Whitman from Chicago will be there and he has inspired me a lot over the years with his friendship and his personality. Hans-Christian from Denmark will be there, and he is my first friend in the music industry from the only country in the world that has no mountain higher than a moose. There will also be a lot of new friends there. Another friend, Ragnhild, is the boss of the whole festival and she could write the book on how to inspire kids to sing. To meet all these people in one weekend is almost like a fairytale. Hmmm, somebody said something about Norway and fairytales. They like fairytales or fall in love with them or something like that.

No comments: