9/03/2009

.....

Why is it soooo hard to write a good headline to the blog post. It feel that it has to say everything about what is written below. Well this time Ijust gave up.....

As you probibly noticed there´s not much going on here on the blog. I guess it´s because everyone is soo buisy doing everything else....a lot to do. Schools starting, back to work after the summer and of course getting the Mission Field CD ready before release date.

I´m excited about meeting the other singers on saturday to rehears, and see if I can keep up with all of them even though I missed out on our last concert. I will let you know how it worked out.

Please help us out in prayer....the CD needs to be done and we want to make the release party a memorable evening where God is present and touches peoples hearts.

Thank you all and God bless!

/ JAkob

No comments: