9/23/2009

Rookie

Hi!
The release concert tomorrow will be my second concert with Praise Unit. I joined the group in december and since we've almost exclusively worked with the CD we've only done one show so far. So I am sooo happy that this concert is finally this close! To be a member of Praise Unit is just great. I'm the latest member and I'm also the youngest. I'm born in 1989 and Joakim who is the oldest is born.. well some years before me. But this is lovely. Different ages and different personalities brings so much variety to the group. And since all of us has the same goal, to praise God, we can help eachother in doing so. And I really do think that when we come together to worship we can inspire many to go their own way in life and praise He who's worthy!
God Bless! and see you tomorrow!

Debaser Medborgarplatsen, Stockholm Sweden.
Doors open at 7 pm and we enter the stage at 8.30 pm

1 comment:

Lieschen said...

cool, i'm born in 1989, too. ;) you're lucky to sing with this great group! good luck for tomorrow (@ all of you!) and have a good time! i bet it will be a fantastic concert - it's such a shame that me and my friends cannot be there...
lieschen from tantacuy (remscheid/germany)