9/21/2009

Praise Unit videos on Youtube!

Hi everyone!

It was quite a while since I last wrote something here. I've been busy working with the cd and everything. But now when everything is finished, I felt like giving you some new videos from the recording sessions.

I decided not to post the videos here, but I put some of them on Youtube instead. More videos are coming soon. Some of them have been posted here before, but most of them are new...

Check out www.youtube.com and search for "Praise Unit". You will find at least 20 videos from our recording sessions and some other cool things as well. Then write your own comments and tell us what you think..

Have fun! I hope to see you on Thursday...

/Tobias

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In order to find clips easier click here: http://www.youtube.com/user/tgr0411#play/uploads
Like your music :-)
Greetz from Germany
J