3/15/2009

All the drums are recorded!

Hi!

Yesterday we finished the drum recordings. We did 16 songs this week! Andreas did a great job. We'll see if all the songs are good enough for the CD, but I think so. Today we had a rehearsal with the singers. It sounded great, and it was very nice to meet everyone again. After the rehearsal I went to my production studio and listened to some of the drum recordings. Whaaao, the drum sound was better than I thought. Tight and focused. I would have liked to have a larger room on some of the songs, but Johnnes will take care of that when mixing the CD. This is going to be nice friends! Tomorrow I'll have a day off, but on Tuesday I'll start editing the drum takes. I guess I will have to work with it at least a whole week, but I'm looking forward to it. On Thursday we might start recording some of the singers, the altos. We won't record all the singers at once, because we don't have that many mics that are good enough.

Good night!

No comments: