3/21/2009

A dream....

Last night I had a really wierd dream. I dreamt that it was time to record the tenor vocals for our CD. We went to the "studio", but when we got there there were just three microphones hanging from a tree in a small forest. And there were also a bunch of teenagers running around there. Anyway, we were about to start the recording and we just heard the voice of Joakim giving us directions from the control room which were somewhere else. Even though the kids were running around giving us a hard time we started. And when the music started I didn´t recognize the song but i figured it was just a new intro that I hadn´t heard before. But all of a sudden the other guys started singing something I´d never heard before. It was really weird. I don´t know what it means, maybe that I´m nervous about the recording....

Well, hopefully it will work out a little better than in my dream.....

Please continue to keep our work in your prayers. Thanks!

/ Jakob

No comments: