3/16/2009

What happened to the bomb?

Information travels at the speed of lightning these days. Just a few minutes after I had spoken to the newspaper about the supposed bomb that was placed just across the street from our recording studio last friday, me, Tobias and Andreas started getting phone calls from people who were worried about our situation. Once we could confirm that there was nothing to fear I started getting phone calls from all my funny friends who simply assume that I do anything to promote the new Praise Unit CD. It's true that I tried to get the newspapers to write about the ideology behind "the Mission Field", the complexity of the songs, how the new sound compares to the sound on "Whole", what guest artists we will have and so on. But unfortunately they only wanted to write about the bomb situation. Isn't newspapers just too boring sometimes?If you understand swedish you can read what one of the newspapers wrote here:

http://www.na.se/artikel.asp?intId=1460844

I just heard what was really in the "bomb" package. It was an ink cartridge. This means that either it was a harmless package or there's a conspiracy of evil men who are going to take over the world by using printers and xerox machines. Only time will tell.

Well, I praise the Lord that I live in a country where the closest thing to a bomb I have ever seen was an ink cartridge, and I can make jokes about stuff that are dead serious in other parts of the world.

No comments: