3/16/2009

Blog readers from many different countries

We in Praise Unit are proud to say that we have had readers from many different countries on our new blog! It's great for us to see that people all over the world is following Praise Unit in the making of the new CD "The Mission Field". So far we've had visitors from Sweden, Spain, Germany, Norway, France, United States, Denmark, Israel, Italy, Finland, Netherlands, Singapore, Brunei etc.

Flensburg.... Västerås... Oslo... Madrid... Milan... Los Angeles... Please send us a comment and tell us where YOU are from!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Praise Unit,

I live in Luebeck, Germany, and it`s so good to read your blog! I`m really looking forward to hear "The Mission Field" and hope to see you in Germany very soon!

God bless you
Steffie

Anonymous said...

I live in Sweden... yohooo! Najs med ny skiva!

Anonymous said...

This is Shevon from the US of A. Believe it or not, but I am in Sweden as I type this (business trip). I wish you all God's blessings and never forget that your ministry reaches far beyond the borders of your own minds! Your music is great but your God is greater!