10/23/2010

First we take Hässleholm, then we take Berlin!

The first concert is just over and all of us hope to fall asleep quickly, because tomorrow we have to rise early in the morning. We have a ferry to catch and a gig at Club Fritz in Berlin tomorrow night.

We got a good start here in Hässleholm. Musically it was not our best performance, because we were a little rusty, and we did not nail all the new things we planned for this tour. But we had a great time on the stage and the audience inspired us to give our best.

I testified about the message of the songs "Thy will be done" and "I trust you", and I presented the vision of Praise Unit. Since I lived close to Hässleholm as a child it felt special to be here. But I don't remember the dialect anymore.

There were some people here who had been at our concert in Öland last summer. It was great to feel their support and to see that they brought more people to listen to us.

Now I hope I fall asleep, and tomorrow I will give my best in Berlin!

No comments: