10/11/2010

Music brings us together

This weekend has been a lot of fun for me. Johannes and I have been in my hometown working with a choir. The church had invited people from town to be a part of the choir. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday we rehearsed a few gospel songs and had a lot of fun. On Sunday evening we had a concert in the church with a lot of people in the audience.

When this weekend was over I realized that it's less than two weeks left 'til Praise Unit's going on tour in Germany. This means that I am going to sing gospel again in less than two weeks! :) I am so grateful for being a part of Praise Unit! Singing in a gospel choir has given me so much and I tell everybody how great it is to be a part of a gospel choir. My experience is that God really touches our hearts when we share our faith and praise his name while singing. So when we come to Germany we will be happy to meet a lot of old and new friends. Music really brings us together! God bless you!

No comments: