10/07/2010

New stories to tell


Hi!
This is the percussionist speaking…writing…typing? It’s my first time bloging here in the Praise Unit blog. I have my own though, www.toffesrevival.blogspot.com.  In swedish, but maybe you can google-translate it? =) It’s not that interesting really, just a lot of sportstalk. And for the moment not at all updated. Anyway…

A short presentation of myself:
--I am the one in Praise Unit (besides Jocke) that has done the most number of PU-gigs.
--I once accidently booked a trip to Greece with my girlfriend on the same dates as we were suppose to go to Cologne with PU. 

With the Germany tour soon coming up, a few memories from the last tour in 2008 is beginning to pop up again, featuring the band. How we all (except Andreas) shaved our heads during the tour. Or how we kept all of Dettingen awake during our late night jam session in the church. Or how we got lost in Kassel by night and couldn’t find our hotel. And this i just a little taste of it all. Maybe I can reveal more stories later on here!

I am really looking forward to new great stories to tell. We have already been talking about saving beards before the tour, but I guess it’s a little to late for that now...

No comments: