10/21/2010

No Germany Tour.....

......for me this time. It's only two days before Praise Unit leaves for Germany and sad enough for me I won't be able to go with them. I've recently started studying and I can't skip school for that long. I've known from the time we started planning the tour that I probably not gonna be able to go so I've been preparing. But from time to time I've forgotten that, like when we've been rehearsing , it's been so much fun working on the songs, new arrangements, new dance moves and just a lot of singing. And then I've realized that I won't be there to perform them, at least not this time. Sad but true.

Well I count on all of you German friends to take good care of my friends in Praise Unit. And I'm sure that you will. If you'll be half as nice as everybody were the last time we toured Germany, it will be more than enough.

Actually I will be joining the first part of the tour starting tomorrow. I will give the musicians a ride from Stockholm to Örebro where the bus is leaving from on saturday morning. So technically I will join the tour....sort of...a little. I guess I won't see much of Germany though.....

Well I hope to see all of our German friends soon, and all of you others reading this blog.

Bless you all!

No comments: