10/06/2010

Jesus wants everyone

As I'm writing this I'm watching the news on the television and in one of the features they report about a woman who is fighting for her right to recieve sickness benefit from the Swedish government. She used to work as an economist but after being involved in some kind of accident she's no longer able to work. However, she hopes to one day regain her ability to work but she's unsure about in what field that could possibly be. The last thing that was said in the feature was said by the woman herself and her words were, "But who would want me? Not even I want myself."

O. My heart broke, and I could help but saying the one thing on my mind out loud: Jesus!

Jesus wants her. Jesus wants me and he wants you too. It doens't matter what you look like, what you've done, what you're thinking and whether you call yourself a Christian or not. Let us remind each other, and ourselves, that Jesus wants everyone.

No comments: